lnptest2 - LNP Client Test Application #2 (shorter test)
lnptest2 is an LNP Daemon test client used to test the connection
between a client LNP program (in this case lnptest2) and the LNP daemon
through the Ir Tower to a corresponding test program running in an RCX.
See the FILES section for the location of the RCX test program source
code (distributed with this package).
lnptest2 does not support command-line options.
To run the test:
- compile the lnptest2.c RCX program
- start the lnpd daemon
- download the lnptest2.lx program to the RCX
- at the RCX, run the program just downloaded to the RCX
- run this lnptest2 program
- inspect the output looking for lack of failure messages
In this directory is the source to the RCX-side program which is
called lnptest2.c but written to be compiled against BrickOS.
lnptest(1), lnpdll(1), lnpd(8)
You can find additional documentation in /usr/share/doc/lnpd (on Debian
lnptest2 was written by Michael Obenland
<email@example.com> This man page was written by Stephen
M Moraco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
January 23, 2005 lnptest2(1)