kasablanca - fast and free ftp client for KDE
kasablanca is an ftp client, written in c++, using the kde libraries.
* ftps encryption via AUTH TLS
* fxp (direct server to server transfer), supporting alternative mode
* advanced bookmarking system
* fast responsive multithreaded engine
* concurrent connections to multiple hosts
* interactive transfer queue, movable by drag and drop
* small nifty features, like a skiplist
All KDE and Qt programs accept some common command-line options.
kasablanca has no application-specific options.
--help Show help about options
Show Qt specific options
Show KDE specific options
Show all options
Show author information
Show version information
Show license information
This manual page was written by Fathi Boudra <<email@example.com>> for
the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to
copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU
General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the
Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License
can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
mars 22, 2006 kasablanca(1)