ldns_dnssec_zone, ldns_dnssec_name, ldns_dnssec_rrs,
Structure containing all resource records for a domain name
Including the derived NSEC3, if present
* pointer to a dname containing the name.
* Usually points to the owner name of the first RR of the
* Usually, the name is a pointer to the owner name of the
first rr for
* this name, but sometimes there is no actual data to
* for instance in
* names representing empty nonterminals. If so, set
alloced to true to
* indicate that this data must also be freed when the name
* The rrsets for this name
* NSEC pointing to the next name (or NSEC3 pointing to the
* signatures for the NSEC record
* Set to true if this name is glue
* (as marked by ldns_dnssec_zone_mark_glue())
* pointer to store the hashed name (only used when in an
typedef struct ldns_struct_dnssec_name ldns_dnssec_name;
Singly linked list of rrs
typedef struct ldns_struct_dnssec_rrs ldns_dnssec_rrs;
Singly linked list of RRsets
typedef struct ldns_struct_dnssec_rrsets ldns_dnssec_rrsets;
The ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and
Please report bugs to email@example.com or in our bugzilla at
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs.
Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ldns_dnssec_zone_new, ldns_dnssec_name_new, ldns_dnssec_rrs_new,
ldns_dnssec_rrsets_new. And perldoc Net::DNS, RFC1034, RFC1035,
RFC4033, RFC4034 and RFC4035.
This manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use
of Doxygen and some perl.
30 May 2006 ldns(3)