Globus Error API -
Globus Errno Error API
Globus Generic Error API
If a function needs to return an error it should do the following:
· External errors, such as error returns from system calls and GSSAPI
errors, should be wrapped using the appropriate error type.
· The wrapped external error should then be passed as the cause of a
· External error types are expected to provide a utility function to
combine the above two steps.
· The globus error should then be returned from the function.
Notes on how to generate globus errors:
· Module specific error types should be greater or equal to 1024 (to
leave some space for global error types).
· You may wish to generate a mapping from error types to format strings
for use in short descriptions.
· You may also wish to generate a common prefix for all of the above
fromat strings. The suggested prefix is ’Function: %s Line:
Generated automatically by Doxygen for globus common from the source