kwave - A sound editor for KDE
kwave [options] files...
"Kwave" is a simple sound editor for KDE. Its features include:
* simple cut, copy and paste functions
* simple filter design tools
* a small editor for additive synthesis
* labeling of signals
* some analysis functions such as Sonagram or Fourier Transformation
* internally uses 24 bit integer sample data
* free selectable sample rates
* support for editing of multi-channel files
* playback of multi-channel audio files (audio output will be mixed
down to mono or stereo)
* extendible through an easy-to-use plugin interface
A summary of options are included below.
--help Show summary of options.
Show Qt specific options
Show KDE specific options
Show all options
Show author information
Show version of program.
Show license information
Kwave was written by Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher@gmx.de>.
This manual page was written by Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>,
for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
April 7, 2002