jackbeat — a drummachine-like audio sequencer with JACK support
This manual page documents briefly the jackbeat command.
Jackbeat is an audio sequencer with the following features:
· drummachine-like interface for fast and easy editing
· realtime operation: while playing, the pattern can be edited and
resized, the bpm rate modified, and new samples loaded
· virtually unlimited number of tracks and beats
· easy to use and yet powerful: just JACK it into jack-rack and you
can apply LADSPA effect plugins on a per track basis, perform
mastering with jackeq, jamin, etc...
· loads and saves .jab files, Jackbeat’s file format, based on XML
and packed with tar
jackbeat takes no command line arguments.
This manual page was written by Paul Brossier <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the
Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to
copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU
General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the
Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License
can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.