guayadeque - lightweight music player
This manual page documents briefly the guayadeque command.
Guayadeque is a lightweight and easy-to-use music player that supports
smart playlists and huge music collections.
Guayadeque allows users to:
- Play mp3, ogg, flac, wma, mpc, mp4, ape, podcast and
- Read and write tags in all supported formats.
- Manage huge music collection.
- Download covers manually or automatically.
- Suggest music using Last.fm service.
- Play shoutcast radios.
- Download lyrics from different lyrics providers.
- Copy a selection to a directory or device.
Guayadeque provides a D-Bus interface so it can easily controlled by
all MPRIS-compatible music applets.
After the installation, the application will be available from the
guayadeque was written by Juan Rios <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Alessio Treglia
<email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by
May 2, 2010