grisbi - Personal finance tracking program based on GTK
grisbi [options] file...
This manual page documents briefly the grisbi command. This manual
page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the
original program does not have a manual page.
grisbi is a personal finance tracking program with a lot of features:
* bank, cash and passive accounts
* several accounts at the same time
* several currencies, including euro
* arbitrary currency for every operation
* money interchange fees
* switch to euro account per account
* describe operations with relatives, categories, sub-categories,
* transfers between accounts, even for accounts of different
* reconciled balances
* automatic and manual expiries
* automatic recall of last operation for every relatives
* nice and easy user interface
* online user manual
* QIF import/export
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long
options starting with two dashes (‘-’). A summary of options is
Show summary of options.
Show version of program.
This manual page was written by Benjamin Drieu <email@example.com>, for
the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
August 22, 2002