gpicview - lightweight image viewer
gpicview [options] file
This manual page documents briefly the gpicview command.
gpicview is a simple image viewer that features:
* Extremely lightweight and fast with low memory usage
* Very suitable for default image viewer of desktop system
* Simple and intuitive interface
* Minimal lib dependency: Only pure GTK+ is used
* Desktop independent: Doesn’t require any specific desktop
* Open source, licensed under GNU GPL
Currently there is no available option.
gpicview was written by PCMan (Hong Jen Yee) <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by PCMan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the
Debian project (but may be used by others).
Sep 10, 2007