gpe-conf - set of configuration tools for GPE
gpe-conf is a set of configuration tools to perfor the basic
configuration tasks on a mobile device. It is designed to expose all
necessary settings in an easy to use and low intrusive way. It is even
able to set up some tasks that are subject of more advanced use of a
device such as serial port usage and multi user setups.
This manual page was written for the Debian(TM) distribution because
the original program does not have a manual page.
gpe-conf operates as a system of applets:
· time :Time and Date Setup
· screen :Screen Setup
· keys :Keys and Buttons Setup
· network :Network Setup
· theme :Look and Feel
· sleep :Configure Power Saving
· ownerinfo :Owner Information
· login-setup :Login Setup
· users :User Administration
· admin :GPE Conf Administration
· serial :Serial Port Configuration
· usb :USB Configuration
· cardinfo :PCMCIA/CF Card Info and Config
· sound :Sound Setup
· task_nameserver :Task for changing nameserver
· task_sound :Command line task saving/restoring sound settings.
· task_background :Only select background image.
· task_backlight :Change backlight power and brightness.
This manual page was written by Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org> for
the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms
of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version
published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License
can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
Copyright © 2006 Neil Williams