fish - the friendly interactive shell
fish [-h] [-v] [-c command] [FILE [ARGUMENTS...]]
A commandline shell written mainly with interactive use in mind. The
full manual is available in html by using the help command from inside
· -c or --command=COMMANDS evaluate the specified commands instead of
reading from the commandline
· -d or --debug-level=DEBUG_LEVEL specify the verbosity level of fish.
A higher number means higher verbosity. The default level is 1.
· -h or --help display help and exit
· -i or --interactive specify that fish is to run in interactive mode
· -l or --login specify that fish is to run as a login shell
· -n or --no-execute do not execute any commands, only perform syntax
· -p or --profile=PROFILE_FILE when fish exits, output timing
information on all executed commands to the specified file
· -v or --version display version and exit
The fish exit status is generally the exit status of the last
foreground command. If fish is exiting because of a parse error, the
exit status is 127.