doxygen - documentation system for various programming languages
Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, IDL
(Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
You can use doxygen in a number of ways:
1) Use doxygen to generate a template configuration file:
doxygen [-s] -g [configName]
If - is used for configName doxygen will write to standard
2) Use doxygen to update an old configuration file:
doxygen [-s] -u [configName]
3) Use doxygen to generate documentation using an existing
If - is used for configName doxygen will read from standard
4) Use doxygen to generate a template style sheet file for RTF, HTML or
RTF: doxygen -w rtf styleSheetFile
HTML: doxygen -w html headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile
LaTeX: doxygen -w latex headerFile styleSheetFile [configFile]
5) Use doxygen to generate an rtf extensions file
RTF: doxygen -e rtf extensionsFile
If -s is specified the comments in the config file will be omitted. If
configName is omitted `Doxyfile' will be used as a default.
Doxygen version 1.7.1, Copyright Dimitri van Heesch 1997-2007
Please consider installing the doxygen-doc package as it contains
additional documentation on how to use doxygen.