dfo - Desktop Flickr Organizer for Gnome
DFO allows online/offline mode management of your photos. With DFO you
can manage your existing photos and sets, create new sets, edit tags,
descriptions, and permissions, contribute to group pools, and so on.
Basically performing most of the tasks that Flickr’s online management
tool Organizer does.
The first time you run DFO, the app won’t know who you are or have
access to your Flickr account, so all you will see is a window with
several empty panes. To get started, select Connect from the File menu.
DFO will open a link to the Flickr site in your default Web browser,
where you must grant DFO authorization to connect to your Flickr
account. This is a security precaution enforced by Flickr on all apps
that use the Flickr API.
* Add/Delete/Edit comments. Text search comments and their author
* Post photos to blogs.
* Easy Drag-n-drop photos from nautilus for uploading.
* Image preview in file chooser dialog, shown when uploading photos.
* Edit title, description, privacy and tags of photos set for
* Allow reverting of edits done to photo.
This manual page was written by Varun Hiremath
<email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by
December 7, 2006