Calcoo - scientific calculator (GTK+).
Calcoo is a scientific calculator designed to provide maximum
usability. The features that make Calcoo attractive are:
* bitmapped button labels and display digits to improve
* no double-function buttons - you need to click only one button
for any operation (except for arc-hyp trigonometric functions)
* undo/redo buttons
* both RPN and algebraic modes
* display marks to separate thousands
* copy/paste interaction with the X clipboard
* two memory registers with displays
* displays for Y, Z, and T registers
Like in a regular calculator. Settings (switching between RPN and
algebraic modes, rounding, RPN stack behavior) can be accessed by
pressing the button labelled "!". The button labelled "?" brings up the
Calcoo accepts the following command-line options:
Show summary of options and exit.
Print version number and exit.
The webpage for Calcoo is at
There you can find more information about Calcoo and download the
Alexei Kaminski (email@example.com)
None I am aware of. If you find any, please report them.