asunder - graphical audio CD ripper and encoder
Asunder is a graphical Audio CD ripper and encoder. It can be used to
save tracks from an Audio CDs. Main features:
* Supports WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and Wavpack audio files
* Uses CDDB to name and tag each track
* Can encode to multiple formats in one session
* Creates M3U playlists
* Allows for each track to be by a different artist
* Does not require a specific desktop environment (just GTK+)
asunder has no options.
More information about asunder can be found at
asunder was written by Eric Lathrop <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Andrew
Smith <http://www.littlesvr.ca/misc/contactandrew.php> (current
This manual page was written by Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>, for
the Debian project (but may be used by others).