DBModeler - graphical management of relational database elements in
This manual page describes briefly the DBModeler command.
DBModeler is a GNUstep application that creates EOModels, definitions
of mappings between the tables, columns and rows of a relational
database to objects within a GNUstep program that uses GNUstep Database
Existing EOModels may be opened and modified, new ones may be created
manually, or even "reverse-engineered" from an existing database if
DBModeler is able to connect to an existing database.
Some of its main features:
· create entity-relationship models
· view models in diagram form
· reverse-engineer models from existing databases
· drag-and-drop entities and relationships into Gorm for integration
into GUI apps
· generate databases and table schemas in supported databases
DBModeler was written by Matt Rice <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Federico Giménez Nieto
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
10 March 2010